With the worldwide eCommerce market increasing at a fast pace, the number of eCommerce platforms as well is growing. In such a case, making the decision on which platform to use when you’re hoping to create your online based store can be a genuinely befuddling undertaking.
With regards here the list of top 10 eCommerce platforms:
Shopify is among the popular names that come to mind when one thinks about an online ecommerce platform. With flexible evaluating and excellent online support, the Shopify ecommerce platform has all you need to develop and manage your online store.
- Large number of additional items and in addition awesome and professional templates to think about for a beautiful storefront
- 24/7 customer support; Can be linked by phone, online live visit or email.
- SEO Compliant
Want to learn how to build Shopify store from scratch? Click here to access Zero Up Lab course.
With four affordable plans to choose from, Volusion offers high caliber, responsive templates suitable for any user
- Mobile Commerce
- Automatic Tax Rates
- Facebook Store
Bigcommerce is another well-known platform that gives customers the devices to design, manufacture and manage their online store with flexible valuing plans.
- Cross channel sale capable
- Optimized checkout
- eBay native integration
- No facilitating or update expenses
- Easy shipping and duty computerization instruments
osCommerce is among popular platform too, with around 11% based on open source technologies utilizing osCommerce. It was one of the earliest open-source ecommerce platforms available, osCommerce has a huge support base and a very active gathering, however, some clients discover that no automatic updates.
- Simple installation and an easy-to-use interface
- Active gathering with huge support base
- Multiple number of plugins and additional items permitting the option of general functionalities
Here is another eCommerce platform to think about, with over 1900 stores by means of its platform and snapped up close to $2 million investment in January 2015 to subsidize its expansion and additionally develop innovative. Here are some of its features.
- Good options of storefront templates
- Usability; Clean back-end interface
- Local mark; better feel of nearby market
Wix offers a wide variety of value, easy to customize eCommerce templates. While the platform does take some getting used to, the selection of additional items and other features makes Wix a worthwhile choice for anyone hoping to create an online storefront
- No coding experience needed!
- Keep 100% of your sales
- Your own domain
3dcart eCommerce platform has flexible estimating regardless of the size of your business. The feature-rich online store offers real time shipping, payments, and no exchange fees.
- All day free tech support
- Easy to use and customize
- Transfer unlimited items
Web.com eCommerce comes with a website builder and complete online store management interface to help construct and develop your online store
- Hundreds of Templates
- Unlimited Hosting
- Built-in systematic instruments
Weebly offers affordable eCommerce arrangements that include zero exchange fees, SSL security, unlimited items, and an easy to use move builder.
- Unlimited storage
- Free domain
- Email marketing
1ShoppingCart eCommerce helps businesses manufacture a professional online store while likewise establishing an online presence to drive more traffic to your site.
- Attractive store templates
- Unlimited items transferring
- Over 1GB online storage